The TOGAF 9® Foundation (Level 1) course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
• The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
• The core concepts of TOGAF 9
• The key terminology of TOGAF 9
• The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
• The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
• How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
• The ADM guidelines and techniques
• How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
• The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
• The concept of building blocks
• The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
• TOGAF reference models
• The TOGAF certification program.