This course provides indoctrination in the practical use of Angular and its umbrella of technologies that are on the leading edge of web development.
This class is “technology-centric”, designed to train attendees in essential Object Oriented, Java development skills, coupling the most current, effective techniques with the soundest industry practices. This course is about 50% hands-on lab and 50% lecture, with extensive exercises designed to reinforce fundamental skills and concepts learned in the lessons. Our courses include a wide range of complementary materials and labs to ensure all students are appropriately challenged or assisted at all times, no matter their incoming skill level.
- Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- What Angular is and why should you use it
- How Angular reduces the amount of code that you must write to add rich functionality to both existing and new web pages
- What TypeScript is, why it is useful, and how to use it with Angular
- How to facilitate development and deployment using Angular CLI
- How to work with the various aspects of the Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
- How Routers can support navigation within a Single Page Application
- What the best practices are for using Angular so that it works unobtrusively and performs well
- Working with the Ahead of Time compiler including its impact of developers and the development process
- How to facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
- How to use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
This course is available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:Contact us here.