We have all heard you get only one chance to make a first impression, so we know first impressions are critical. However, lasting impressions are at least equally as important. The sum total of your professional image and the way you conduct yourself in challenging circumstances create the lasting impressions that help propel your career along its path. In fact, all that you are and all that you do becomes your personal “brand.” How well are you managing “Me, Inc.”? This session allows attendees to consider their strengths, development opportunities, and the investments they need to make to cultivate their personal identities or “brand.”
Specific course objectives include:
- Describe the culture of your work place.
- Analyze your strength and development areas.
- Identify your personal brand.
- Eliminate credibility robbers.
- Set goals for the rest of the year and beyond
(Recommended length: 1-4 hours)
Get Course Information