Prepare participants to take Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) exam based on the BABOK®v2.0 Edition from the International Institute of Business Analysis. In the evolving world of Business Analysis, there is an increasing demand for effective and experienced Business Analysts who have obtained the IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (What makes this course different)?
The course is about you: understanding your learning style, leveraging your professional background, knowledge and experience, identifying those areas where you need to expand and solidify your knowledge, identifying learning and study techniques that work best for you to help you to make the most of your study time, and focus your time and energy where you will benefit most. We use a variety of interactive study methods to immerse you in the BABOK® Guide, including practice quizzes, small group breakouts, memorization techniques and online research, all facilitated by a professional CBAP-certified instructor who understands how to help you learn best. At the end of every module, you will write a practice test, measure your performance, and identify your study priorities.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Successfully navigate the CBAP/CCBA application process
- Apply to write the exam
- Develop your own personal study plan
- Use the BABOK Guide® as your primary study tool
- Network with other business analysts who are studying, or who have recently taken the exam
- Apply proven study techniques, and
- Identify those areas where you need to study the most
All participants receive the following:
- Study guide for each knowledge area
- Practice exams (with answers)
- Exam score calculator spreadsheet
- Personal study plan template
- Spreadsheet to help with the application to write the exam
- PowerPoint template for flash cards
Prerequisites: This course is suitable for experienced people who wish to prepare for the CBAP exam. In order to attain CBAP certification, you must meet the standard IIBA certification qualifications listed on the IIBA webpage (under certification).
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last 10 years for the CBAP exam and 3,750 CCBA exam
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
Target Audience: Students should already have extensive experience gathering, documenting, validating and managing requirements, whether your role was as a business analyst, systems analyst, project lead, project manager or subject matter expert or something similar.
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information