This 5-day course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
Data center administrators responsible for designing, installing and configuring a private cloud infrastructure.
What You’ll Learn:
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 – Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.