The ability to listen and remember is critical for your success. Even though we know of their importance, we spend little time sharpening these skills. This one-day workshop will show you how to become an exceptional listener while honing your ability to remember key facts, faces, and names.
Specifically, “Listen, Learn, and Remember” will teach you how to do the following:
- Listen with increased perception.
- Apply critical thinking skills to avoid misperception.
- Learn to shut out internal and external “noise.”
- Understand the communication model and the barriers that impede our ability to listen.
- Apply various memory-building techniques.
- Learn to recall names, faces, and facts quickly and easily.
- Set goals to establish lasting improvements in
- your ability to listen and remember.
(Recommended length: ½ day)
Get Course Information