This class is packed with hands-on labs to re-enforce class topics and provide you with the skills to successfully manage your project portfolio and individual projects. You’ll learn best practices for implementing Project Server project management sites in SharePoint 2013, and practical ideas for implementing the solutions within you organization.
Make better decisions, communicate more effectively, and increase project success with Project Server 2013 and this training class!
- Provide Stakeholders with a single point of access to information
- Lower costs and improve operational efficiency
- Jumpstart your efforts to create a Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Leave the course with everything you need to manage your enterprise portfolio
- Hands-on! Learn by doing and building actual solutions during class
- Increase project success immediately with learned skills
- Effectively manage both Agile and Waterfall projects
- Taught by Project Management and SharePoint experts
- Real-world scenarios and examples of how to use Project Server in your organization
- Get a handle on resource management in your organization
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information