Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The ECBA™(Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™) does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA. This course accounts for 7 of those hours (learn how you can bundle this course to get all required training here).
After completing the application and scheduling your exam, the 1 hour exam of 50 questions is taken at a home or work PC with working webcam and microphone. To be able to answer the questions, you need a certain level of knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® v 3.0 (BABOK®). This course summarizes the BABOK® into a digestible format so that the key information can be learned without diving into the detailed levels that are needed for subsequent certifications. The course includes practice questions that reinforce information in the various Knowledge Areas plus you are provided with a practice test with explanations and BABOK® references. You also learn test taking strategies to help you eliminate wrong answers and analyze questions to maximize your chances of passing the first. This ECBA™ Certification Training Course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
You can count on a fast paced, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment as our experts download their knowledge and secrets for IIBA certification success and help you attain yours.
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® needed to pass the ECBATM Entry Level Certification Exam
- Understand the process from application to test taking
- Improve your chances of success with the ECBA™ certification process
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources that comprise the ECBA™ certification
- Use practical, real–world methods for improving testing success
Who should attend
- New Business Analysts who wish to pursue this entry level certification
- Individuals making a career change to business analysis who wish to pursue this entry level certification
- Functional Managers who are not Business Analysts but manage them
- Individuals who want a one day, fast paced overview of the BABOK to obtain the kinds of knowledge and skills that encompass the Business Analysis profession.
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom: