1 Day Instructor-led
Human-centered design (HCD) is a mindset that approaches problem-solving with a focus on the users. It requires that projects begin from a place of empathy to make sure what’s created is something people need. The goal of HCD is a product or service that meets these needs in the long run or seeks to improve the experience of something already in existence.
This human-centered design course will teach you techniques and tools for staying user-centered. You will learn a straightforward process for inspiration, ideation, and implementation and work through the practical application of an HCD process – even if “design” is not part of your job title.
In this one-day class you’ll learn:
- Accelerate your discovery and innovation process
- Better understand your customers and their needs and desires
- Increase your company’s competitive advantage
- Reduce risk by designing for agile development
- Design products that both improve people’s lives and improves your bottom line
Contact us for a detailed course outline.