This course provides IT leaders, practitioners and support staff with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. It provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The course will help students to understand: –
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Please contact us for a complete course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:Contact us here.