This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The course will help students to understand: –
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information