This 3-day instructor-led course teaches the new features of Windows Server 2008 R2 to IT professionals who have specialist skills in working with Windows Server 2008 Technology. The course facilitates accelerated learning of Windows Server 2008 R2 features and the features enabled in Windows Server 2008 R2 for Windows 7.
The audience for this course is IT professionals who are experienced on technologies in the Windows Server 2008 and who certified Windows Server 2008 Technical Specialists or have equivalent knowledge. Students taking this course are expected to have experience in hands-on deployment and the day-to-day management of Windows-based servers for enterprise organizations.
Students are required to have the following Core Windows Server 2008 Technology Specialist and Programming skills:
- Installation and Automated Deployment
- Server and Client Configuration
- Monitoring and Management Tools
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Group Policy
- Performance Monitoring
- Familiarity and experience with batch scripting or another scripting language
What You’ll Learn:
- Deploy and manage Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Manage Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Configure Active Directory in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Configure server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
- Configure Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Deploy and configure Remote Access Services.
- Configure Windows Server 2008 R2 features for branch offices.
- Configure and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 Web services.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information