This 3-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set up and work with Microsoft SharePoint Technologies for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
This course is intended for customers and partners wanting to learn the basic features and functionality of using Microsoft SharePoint technologies and Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010. Training is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support features associated with Microsoft SharePoint technologies and Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
What You’ll Lean:
- Install and configure Workflow for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Implement and maintain the Workflow system
- Configure the setup of Business Portal to meet specific business needs
- Create Business Portal roles, add users to roles, and modify roles
- Deploy pre-built SQL Server Reporting Services reports for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Create and administer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Dashboards in the Executive Center
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information